Enspektos Strategy Consulting & Training
This case study is designed to highlight Enspektos' capabilities in the strategy, training and research arenas. Although it is focused on the biopharmaceutical industry, we believe this case study provides organizations in other health industry segments with a sense of how Enspektos can help meet their needs.
Enspektos was approached
by a major biopharmaceutical company (we'll call it Acme, Inc.) with a difficult problem. The brand team was responsible for launching a potential blockbuster medication (Vistra, a fictional name for this prescription drug) in 35 countries over the next five years. Ensuring the successful launch of Vistra in each country and driving uptake of the product would require close collaboration between company divisions and seamless execution of brand-critical marketing and medical activities.
Unfortunately, the brand team's previous attempts at encouraging global collaboration had failed. This was partly because markets were accustomed to operating autonomously and many product managers and physicians were disengaged from the brand.
Enspektos leveraged its extensive healthcare market and content development expertise to help Acme Inc:
- Improve affiliate collaboration
- Accelerate knowledge transfer
- Ensure efficient implementation of global marketing and medical activities.
On this Website, you will find a sample of the types of strategic counsel and high quality content Enspektos developed for the Vistra brand team. Materials on this Website are organized into four sections:
- In the Segment Management section, you will find information on the strategic global marketing platform Enspektos developed for Vistra. The Vistra global marketing platform streamlines global marketing efforts and provides affiliates with a common approach to conducting global programs, communication and training. The global marketing platform organizes affiliates by market type or segment rather than geographic location, fostering collaboration across regions.
- In the Brand Knowledge section, you will find an example of an innovative and entertaining digital training system Enspektos developed to ensure consistent communication of key brand messages globally and facilitating training of new and existing team members.
- In the Toolkits section, you will find examples of materials Enspektos researched and designed to ensure efficient affiliate implementation of marketing, communications and medical tactics.
To ensure that affiliates have quick access to toolkit content relevant to their market situation, Enspektos developed an interactive decision support system (DSS). The DSS provides team members with recommendations on the types of marketing activities they should implement and a toolkit customized to their needs. A sample of the DSS is included on this Website.
- In the Simulator section, you will find excerpts from an interactive simulator designed to reinforce product knowledge and aid in team training. This adaptive decision-tree simulation presents users with a situation and then offers a series of sequential choices until an outcome is reached. Users are presented with a variety of personality types ensuring that the simulation is challenging and replayable.
As you explore this Website, we encourage you to answer the following questions:
- Do I need new ways to train and motivate employees, transfer knowledge effectively and ensure consistent and efficient implementation?
- Could I benefit from having a unified strategic platform to ensure that my team maximizes opportunities and pursues a common vision?
- Can my team benefit from a comprehensive and well-researched reference library of tactical and strategic tools that will streamline the deployment of scarce resources?
- Am I ready to introduce innovative thinking and tactics to my marketing communications efforts?
If the answers to any of these questions (and perhaps some we haven't mentioned) is yes, consider working with Enspektos.
Click here to contact Enspektos to discuss your needs or this case study. We look forward to working with you.